How to Use
- Remove your new stamping plate from its packaging and remove the plastic protective film from over the metal. When you first receive your plate and after every use wipe clean your plate with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover without oils.
- Quickly apply a thick layer of nail polish in a few strokes over the design you wish to stamp. Special stamping polishes are recommended but opaque nail polishes that do not dry very fast also work well. Try another polish if you are not getting results you want.
- Hold a plastic card firmly at a 45 degree angle and lightly scrape across the plate to remove excess polish. Try to only scrape once, do not push card to plate too hard and work as quickly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly transfer the design to your stamper by firmly rolling once across the design from one side to the other or pushing once straight into the design.
- If your image does not transfer you may need to work faster, scrape differently (less pressure or new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or gentle nail file/buffer) or try another opaque nail polish that doesn’t dry very fast.
- Quickly transfer the image from the stamper onto a nail with an oil free and completely dry base color. With a squishier stamper push the stamper straight to the nail, with other stamper heads it might work better to roll it once from side to side to transfer image. Remove excess nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush or cotton swab dipped in acetone or nail polish remover.
- When design is completely dry on your nail, apply a layer of fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Place a big drop at the cuticle and hold brush parallel to the nail while applying trying not to touch the nail with the bristles, this helps prevents smearing.
You will receive 2 metal stainless-steel stamping plate with white plastic backing. Stamper and scraper are not included. Plate size: 2 3/8in (60mm) x 4 3/4in (120mm). Each design is 5/8in (15mm) on 13/16in (21mm).
Deep etching of plate images is perfect for both beginners and professional experienced nail artists to create beautiful DIY stamp designs at home or in a salon. We only offer high quality stamping plates with our original and trendy patterns to make your stamped manicure and pedicure look fabulous!
You can transfer design template from plate to your nail using one polish color. This plate can also be used for reverse stamping, just transfer image to stamper, fill outlines with different varnishes or paint using a brush or dotting tool and create your own cute decal or sticker!
You will need to have stamper, scraper, stamping polish or any opaque lacquer that does not dry very fast. You don’t need to have any other accessories or supplies for doing a stamping mani.
Search for whatsupnails on Instagram or Youtube to find tutorial videos and photos using our nail art products to guide you in this adventure! Scroll down to read How To Use stamping plates to receive the best results!